Thursday, April 22, 2010

April 22nd, 2010

Happy Earth Day!!!

Well I haven't written on this specific blog in over a year. I guess a lot of things have changed. Right now, I have 3 jobs all with the developmentally disabled or special education population. I am a substitute TA for SCOE and Cinnabar School. And I work out in the community with adults with developmental disablities. I love my jobs. BUT Tomorrow, I have to transport someone from Vallejo to Santa Rosa and back... kinda makes me feel like a chauffeur or something but at least I get paid for it (mileage too)... Usually I take them shopping or to a movie or something... which is more fun than JUST driving.

I am not having any drama with boys anymore. I have been with Davin for over 7 months now lol. Most of my friends already know Davin or about Davin. So it is nothing new to my friends here. haha. Sometimes I strangely miss Redding and Chico and all my friends there... I guess it makes sense cuz I spent 3 years of my life there. But I ended up hating it so much that I had to leave. I love Sonoma County and I love my parents.... But living with them at 25 (almost 26) REALLY gets to me. Hopefully I will have enough money to move out soon.

I don't know when I am gonna try to go back to school. I am kind of scared to go back or try because of bad grades from Simpson. But probably in a year I want to try to apply at Sonoma State.

I guess that is all that I can think to sum up a YEAR in a short blog. I am going to try to write on here more. I don't know if anyone reads these BUT "HELLO" if you do.

No comments: