Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Life Update

So I don't live in Redding anymore. And I don't go to Simpson anymore. I quit school because it was just way too much for me and I think I was getting depressed in Redding. I mean I love everyone there and stuff. I just had this feeling all semester that I wasn't supposed to be there anymore. I ended up getting sick at the end of the semester and I missed all my classes. So I ended up failing all my classes too. It kinda sucks. So they actually ended up kicking me out, but I REALLY wanted to leave too. I know that I kinda screwed up with school. I am thinking about going to school down here in Sonoma County at Sonoma State. But we will see how that works out.
I started blogging on myspace again too. I keep forgetting about this one. And since no one ever reads it. I have to do extra work on myspace and facebook to promote that I write on here. ugh.
Over Christmas break... I kinda went through some ups and downs with guys and such. I got really mad for no reason kinda at this guy and I said some things that I shouldn't have. One of my blogs on myspace was like the day after that.
Anyways I am tired of feeling like a screw up. So I am trying to turn my life around while I have the chance. I mean I am only 24 so I guess I have a lot more living to do. I am excited tho cuz I have a job interview at a school on Friday to be a TA for Special Ed. Which is pretty close to what I want to do so I am excited about getting my foot in the door at a school around here. I am just praying that I actually get the job.
Anyways if you read this thanks for reading and you are awesome.
Darla

1 comment:

Jason Huntsinger said...

You do have a lot of living to do and it sounds like it is the perfect time for change. I remember Redding getting to me...multiple time haha. Good luck with all the new and exciting changes in your life...you can do it!