Thursday, March 13, 2008

Year of the Rat

I just realized that this blogspot thing informs me that I was born in the Zodiac- "Year of the Rat". I almost forgot. My brother called me 'rat' for about 10 years of my life because of that little fact. I am really glad that he doesn't call me that anymore. It really bothered me when I was little tho. I felt like he was saying that I look like a rat or act like one or am a rat. :( it wasn't fun. So I haven't been very good on keep up on this blog thing. I guess twice a week is better than very rarely like I did on myspace. But by the lack of comments on my last blog... I am assuming that no one is reading my blogs. I really am gonna have to post a bulletin on myspace.
A few things have gone on this week but I don't feel like explaining much. I gave an A+ team teaching presentation in Psych App. in Ed. and I went to Life Group last night and because of Sunday's message, we encouraged people. They didn't get around to Brett and I so we will be next week. Ok well thanks for reading my short ramblings...
later
Darla

No comments: