Tuesday, September 30, 2008

what i want in my future husband!

Out of recent frustrations, I am writing this blog to tell the world what I want in my future husband. I hope I can find a guy that is actually like this. LOL.

Physically: I am a sucker for blue eyes. I like blondes. I am also a sucker for tall dark and handsome. If a guy is skinner than me, it scares me a little but I was with one for 3 years so it is alright. Just know that I will try and make them fatter. Or buffer... of course I like muscle. The height has to be between 5'6" and 6'3". I like guys that keep me warm and safe. :)

Spiritually: Must love Jesus. It is a requirement. I have dated guys that didn't and it just caused so many problems. I couldn't stand it. However, I hate judgemental Christians. Everyone sins even me... And I will not be judged based on my sins. I want to be judged based on my love for God and my personality and character as a person. I love everyone despite their sins. And I don't judge people. I can't be with someone that does. It is not in my character.

Personality: He has to be funny. A sense of humor is a must. No squareness. You gotta have fun. I am pretty goofy and silly. So the guy has to be like that too but know when to be serious. I talk a lot so he must be a good listener and advice giver. Has to have a brain and use it.

Job/Responsibility: He must have a good job or be in school to get a good job, but I will not marry him til he is done with school. Must be responsible. The husband is supossed to provide for the family. This takes maturity. Like I said before he can act silly all he wants but has to be serious when required.

No fake people. No players. No guys that just want to get in my pants. No idiots. No cocky guys. No losers.

Ya I am a little specific on what I want. And they guy that I marry might not meet all those requirements. But I hope that I find him someday. :) later

No comments: